Friday 7 August 2020

Music Creation

Today we had cyber smart. We were working on making a piece of music to suit our picture. We have been focusing on music creations for the past few weeks with cybersmart. This week we used a site called SoundTrap. My picture was a horse hacking so I based my music on guitar and kept it chill and country. The thing I found hard was finding the music that sounded right to suit my picture. Keep in mind I am still working on this and I am not finished. I hope you like it.
Thanks Jaimee


1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Jaimee,
    I really like the country feel to your music. Ka pai to mahi!
    If you edit the HTML of your blog post you can get rid of the black bits at the top and bottom. Change the height to 399 and width to 600. I can help you when I am in class next time if you can't find the HTML code.
    from Mrs Torrie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.