Wednesday 19 August 2020

How the earth works

For the past few weeks our work has been around mountains and volcano´s and how they work. Throughout this week we have been focusing on the earths layers this will help us understand how the volcano's work. I really enjoyed doing this task because it was a bit of a challenge but I like a challenge and it was also fun trying to find different shapes to make it look as realistic as possible. The hardest part for me was making it look like it was a piece cut out of earth and also working with the technology because i´m not the best with technology.
Thanks Jaimee 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.