Wednesday 26 August 2020

Finishing Tech

(-: Wood Work :-)

For this term the year 7s have been doing wood work for tech. Peter has been teaching us and we have made some cool wooden stools. 

I think wood work is really fun but also challenging because you have to get the measurements perfect, it was also really hard to learn new skills with all the different tools. 

I think learning wood work is a really important skill in life so I am happy I get to learn this so early in life.

Thanks Jaimee


4 comments:

  1. Nice Jaimee hi iḿ tamzyn from Ahipara school I love your work
    but maybe next time you could say what it is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora Jaimee,
    these look like really useful objects. What are you using yours for at home?
    IS it tricky getting the stool to sit flat on all four legs and not wobble? They look very sturdy and solid.
    from Mrs Torrie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jaimee, I´m Carla from Ahipara school. I really like your work but maybe you could of said what it is.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Talofa Jaimee,
    Wow, that woodwork looks great!
    What do you use it for?
    Maybe next time you could explain more about how you got to do this.
    Please visit my blog
    Catalina @ Saint Mary's - Gisborne
    Ma te wa
    Catalina

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.