Friday 31 July 2020

About Me

Kia ora.
I´m Jaimee. I am in 7 at Matawai school, I am new here.
I love horses. I have 3 of my own horses, Pippi I got when I was 1 and I love her lots, Tap I got 4 Years ago, he is my competition pony and then Rosie she is 10 months old, I got her so I can break her in and sell her.
I ride horses competitively my discipline is show jumping.
I am a very sporty girl, my main sports are, Netball, Water Polo, Swimming, Squash and Show Jumping.
I have 2 best friends.They live where I used to live in Tauranga.
My Mum was a high level netball player and a high level show jumper and my dad was a high level kick boxer, rugby player and Squash player.
I have a step sister and brother and a half sister. 
Thanks Jaimee


3 comments:

  1. Kia ora Jaimee,
    it is so nice to have you join us at Matawai School. Thank you for sharing your profile with us.
    You may notice that it has been edited. The names of family and friends have been edited to protect their online identity.
    What team does your mum play netball for? I love netball and watch every game I can on tv. Does she play for a team that is on tv in the big competitions?
    from Mrs Torrie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jaimee I´m Troy from Ahipara school.
    It sounds like you have a very busy life. There is lots of detail in your profile. Have you ever won a race with your pony?
    Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Troy
      Yea we are pretty busy. Well with my ponies and me do showjumping and yea we have won some competitions we are going to compete at the a&p show this year I am so excited.
      Thanks Jaimee

      Delete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.