Friday 20 November 2020

Step It Up Artwork

 This is my digital artwork we did today. It is called Dish Of Apples made by Paul Cezanne. I chose these colors because they are a bit brighter and you can see all the details of the picture a bit better. This artist had gone for the rustic look with lots of curves and not many straight lines. They have blended some colors to get a cool affect. They have used dark colors which makes it a bit harder to make out which makes it look rustic and old. The main part of this artwork is the apples because they take up most of the space.

Hope you like them.

My Colored Artwork


The Origanal



1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Jaimee,
    I like the bright colours you used in your art - it makes it look really different.
    What other paintings would you like to colour in your way?
    from Mrs Torrie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.