Friday 20 November 2020

Rainbow Artwork

 Today we had Mrs Torrie in our class. This week we did digital coloring in of famous artwork. I chose to do Composition made by Mohamed Melehi. I chose this artwork because it looked cool and I had a good idea on what I could do with it.

This artist has used lots of wavy lines and dark colors most of the space is taken by the colors in the background but the wavy lines are in the middle so it makes them pop.


My Colored Artwork



What I did to my artwork was made it a bit more bright and colorful and I tried to make the colors in the wavy lines match each other.


The Original by Mohamed Melehi



I hope you like them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.