Thursday 4 June 2020

Piano

At home I have just started learning to play the piano I have been playing for just under 2 weeks. I find songs from you tube and experiment with what sounds best.  I have learnt All Of Me, See You Again, You Were Good To Me, Someone You Loved and The Cup Song and I am working on July. The easiest song I learnt is All Of Me and the hardest one was See You Again. All of Me was easy because I just had to repeat the same notes over and over. I have really enjoyed learning the piano because it gives me something to do in my spare time and it is a skill that I can take with me for my life.
Jaimee
Why do pianos have 88 keys? - Classic FM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments:
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let me know that you have read, watched or listened to my blog
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.